Are you thinking of traveling to Punta Cana?
Consider these tips in order for you to make your arrival an amazing experience.
The Dominican Republic is a great place to visit. Consider the following when selecting the right Punta Cana transportation.
Many visitors have been through bad experiences. Transportation in the DR is not regulated. For your and your family’s safety:
Book safe and reliable Punta Cana transportation, following these tips:
- Look up reviews online, on TripAdvisor or other platforms: most reviews are trustworthy.
- Ask for the company’s license and insurance.
- Your Punta Cana transportation should have trained bilingual drivers.
- Make sure your company owns its fleet and hires its drivers.
- Ask if your drivers are vaccinated and tested weekly for COVID.
- Check the website to see if the company has public COVID safety protocols.
- Ensure INTRANT – Dominican DOT- registration before booking.
Following these simple steps will ensure safe and reliable Punta Cana transportation.