MERCEDES E CLASS
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC LUXURY TRANSFERS
- Airport transfer to or from PUJ Punta Cana International Airport to the Punta Cana and Bavaro resort areas
- Airport transfer to/from SDQ Las Americas International Airport (Santo Domingo) to Santo Domingo
- Airport transfer to/from POP Puerto Plata International Airport (Gregorio Luperon) to Puerto Plata, Sosua or Cabarete Rates
- Airport transfer to/from LRM La Romana Casa De Campo International Airport (La Romana) to Casa de Campo Rates
- For airport transfer rates to/from other airports: STI Cibao International Airport (Santiago), JBQ Joaquin Balaguer International Airport (Santo Domingo), AZS Catey International Airport (Samana) and BRX Barahona Maria Montez International Airport
DOMINICAN LUXURY TRANSFER PROCESS
We offer you a stress free airport pick-up process for all Punta Cana Luxury Transfers, Santo Domingo Luxury Transfers and Dominican Republic Luxury Transfers. You’ve already chosen a stress-free trip and now you’ll be greeted with a certified driver. The choice of exactly where to meet your driver is up to you. Traditionally, drivers wait outside the gate and will be holding a sign with your name on it. But if you have a more comfortable meeting place within the airport, simply request this in advance when booking your luxury transfer.
For us, the luxury treatment isn’t simply in the swank of our luxury fleet, or the smooth operation of our vehicles on a picturesque ocean side drive in your favorite Dominican location, but in accommodating your individual choices, from beginning to end. When booking Dominican Republic Luxury Transfers in Punta Cana or in Santo Domingo with Transekūr, a personalized custom VIP service comes standard.
Transekūr can ease your mind even more, as all of our drivers are bilingual. With our advance booking system, you can ensure a safe transport in the language you know. Choose from English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, and Spanish speaking drivers. Our drivers are part of the Transekūr team and are thus thoroughly trained to care about the comfort of your ride as much as we at head office do. Don’t be shy about asking for what you need and getting some upfront information about the local culture. Our drivers are proud to be your first point of contact in your Dominican stay.