Car Service Dominican Republic
The Caribbean paradise of the Dominican Republic, with its majestic hills, high peaks, rich river valleys, lush forest lands and pristine coastlines, has been host to international travelers for centuries. This picturesque island nation boasts not only some of the most ancient heritage sites and modern cultural attractions in the New World, but one of the fastest-growing economies as well. Whether you are visiting the Republic for business or leisure, Transekur luxury transportation services will meet your needs with high quality and reliable car service Dominican Republic. For easily booking use our online booking system.
Transekur’s Reputation for Safety is No Accident
We’re an accredited member of the National Limousine Association and maintain the finest transportation fleet and chauffeurs anywhere in the country. Our bilingual drivers are thoroughly screened and highly trained to guarantee you punctuality, politeness, confidentiality, and personal protection. Booking car service Dominican Republic ensures you will travel with ease and in safety. In fact, Transekur has been entrusted to provide expert transit and security services to more than 100 multinational corporations, as well as governments, VIPs, and A-list celebrities.
That record of excellence has earned our company top scores worldwide for both the quality of the services we consistently perform and customer satisfaction. We provide efficient and relaxing transfers from the airport to your hotel and service large, international airports as well as small, private airports.Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, let Transekur take care of the details of transportation so you can relax or focus on the details of your business meetings.
Another major area of car service Dominican Republic is our transfers for laid back day trips to shop and dine in Santa Domingo’s elegant malls, markets, and restaurants. Rest assured, you’ll be able travel in comfort and style to truly relax and enjoy your vacation. Book car service Punta Cana or car service Santo Domingo for the most relaxing and efficient airport transfers, hotel transfers, or day trip outing transfers.
Car service Dominican Republic style
Whether you’re visiting the Dominican Republic on business or for pleasure, we can serve your group and you. If you need a car and driver for leisurely cruising our city streets, beachfront and the countryside, or a private limo with an armed and experienced bodyguard at the wheel, Transekur is here for you 24/7.
We offer a reliable luxury line of brand new, Wi-Fi and GPS equipped sedans, jeeps and sport-utility vehicles for all occasions and terrains. You will also see familiar makes and models such as Cadillac, GMC, Chevrolet, and Mercedes-Benz. We own all of our late-model vehicles and keep them in pristine condition for our car services Dominican Republic. All of these vehicles are offered at reasonable rates. For more information about our luxury fleet, read more here!
Car Service Santa Domingo Style
No trip to the Dominican Republic would be complete without at least one excursion! Try touring the wondrous capital city of Santa Domingo, the oldest metropolis in the Western Hemisphere and home to cobble streets, botanical gardens, museums, palaces, and a great shopping district.
Of course, the best way to take it ALL in is by car. This way you can sight-see with Transekur! In addition to our prompt and courteous car service to and from major hotels and metropolitan areas in the Dominican Republic, Transekur also has affordable touring packages for groups and individuals which include popular destinations to places like glorious Santa Domingo. We’ll pick you up at the designated hour. We will also safely show you all the sights and take you through all the historical and commercial districts.
After seeing the historic sights during the day, enjoy the nightlife of Santo Domingo with car service Santo Domingo. There are many popular bars, dance halls, and restaurants in Santo Domingo. The Zona Colonial has many bars, jazz clubs, and dance clubs. The Plaza Central, the main shopping district in Santo Domingo, is also very popular at night.
Car Service Punta Cana Style
No matter where you intend to stay in the Dominican Republic, or what you’ve got on your itinerary, the one-of-a-kind resort area of Punta Cana is also a must see, and a short scenic journey from practically anywhere you are by automobile.
Horseback riding along Punta Cana’s riverbanks should be on your to-do list. You can also visit the Monkeyland Plantation, the Mega Truck Safari, Shark and Ray Marinarium, Zipline Canopy Park, Half-Day Dune Buggy Adventure, Scape Park Cap, and Dolphin Island!
Punta Cana has many famous, top ranked beaches. For stunning, turquoise waters and white sand coast lines look no further than beaches in Punta Cana. A list of beaches includes:
- Playa Bavaro Beach is the main beach in Punta Cana.
- El Cortecito Beach has many restaurants, bars, and shopping centers.
- Arena Gordo is a good beach to bring the kids because it has shallow waters.
- Macao Beach is about 30 minutes north of Bavaro and is less busy than the main tourist beaches. There is a surf camp at this beach and the camp provides lessons and rents surf boards. Many local go to this beach on the weekends.
- Uvero Alto is a lesser known beach, secluded beach. It is north of the Punta Cana beaches and offers quiet for those looking to really unwind.
- Playa Cabeza de Toro is a beach with lots of forests and wildlife. Horseback riding is offered at the Natura Park Eco-Resort. The Dominican Republic is not well known for snorkeling; however, vacationers can snorkel at the Catalonia Bavaro Resort and the Catalonia Royal Bavaro Resort. The water is shallow for snorkeling at the Catalonia Bavaro Resort and the Catalonia Royal has a boat-free area that is safe for snorkeling.
- Playa Blanca has a great restaurant by the same name. There are a number of activities available on this beach such as volleyball and diving. This beach is accessible to the public by leaving an ID at the gate of the resort at the beach. Many of the popular beaches with resorts require non-hotel guests to leave an ID at the resort in order to access the beach.
- Playa Cabo Engano is great for quiet time alone or with a loved one.
- Juanillo is not as busy as the main tourist beaches and has a very nice restaurant. It is in the south part of the Punta Cana area. For a really fresh catch, you can buy fish from the local fisherman.
- Bayahibe beach is a lesser known beach about an hour south of Punta Cana. It is far from the touristy beaches and there is only one all-inclusive resort nearby.
- Playa Dominicus is near Bayahibe. It is close to the East National Park, known as Parque Nacional Del Este in Spanish.
Transekur’s car service can take your party and you to your beach destination along with your snorkel equipment, Frisbee, and other personal items.
Are you looking for more adventure? There are safari, horseback riding, and zip lining adventure tours awaiting you. There are mountains for hiking and biking, isolated islands, rivers for white water rafting, and caves for exploring. At the Hoyo Azul Cave you can explore deep caverns after hiking through the forest lands and learn about the diverse ecosystem. At the East National Park you can learn about a variety of flora, plants and flowers, and see many species of birds, insects, and, if you are up for it, arachnids.
The adventures don’t stop there. For nightlife parties visit the Coco Bongo, Imagine Punta Cana Disco, Drink Point, ORO Nightclub, the Mangu Disco, and more. Book car service Dominican Republic to ensure your party and you travel safely during your evening celebrations. From restaurant to nightclub, you can book all travel arrangements through Transekur’s car service Punta Cana.
There are a ton of joyful things to see and do throughout the Dominican Republic, and we’ll safely get you there and back again every single time with car service Dominican Republic. Our drivers are stationed in the favorite tourist destinations of Santo Domingo, Santiago, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana, but are ready to chauffeur you to anywhere else within our borders that you desire by special arrangement. For more information about our chauffeur services throughout the island read more here!
You’re Safe With Us
Transekur holds membership with numerous regional chambers of commerce in the Dominican Republic, such as the Camara de Comercio de Santiago, Asonahores, and Camara Comercio y Produccion Santa Domingo. This means that from the very moment you land here to the second you take off for home again, you’ll be in good hands with us. We know our way around this beautiful country and can ensure you’ll have the very best and safest vacation of your life.
Car service Punta Cana style. Car service Santa Domingo style. Car service Dominican Republic style. That’s the Transekur style, and it’s made us a trusted leader in the transportation and protection industries.
Call us today in the United States at 1-888-885-8708 or in the Dominican Republic at 809-333-7999 to discuss your travel needs directly with one of our knowledgeable representatives. Reserve your car and driver well in advance of boarding your flight. You can also email your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and bookings to email@example.com, or visit us again anytime at www.transekur.com if you’d like to live-chat.