Booking, Service & Cancellation Policy
- A transfer (transfer) includes picking up a passenger in one location and dropping the passenger off in another location. No stops are allowed.
- Additional stops will be charged at a rate of USD$15 / stop, if they are within a radius of 5Km from the original intended route.
- In case of exceeding5Km from the original intended route, the stop will be charged as an additional transfer.
- The vehicles will maintain a suitable temperature prior to boarding. If you choose to have the vehicle ON while waiting for other people in your party, there will be an additional cost of USD$15 per half hour or fraction.
- Delays in commercial flights will be monitored by through FlightAware and dispatch will be programmed accordingly.
- If passengers are arriving on private aircraft, there will be a no-charge 30 min waiting time. If the flight is later than 30 minutes from the original scheduled landing time, a penalty of USD$15 is charged for each hour or fraction.
As Directed or Hourly Service
- The prices per day include a daily allowance of up to 150 Km.
- For every 150Km, in addition to the original 150Kms , an additional USD$100.00 will be charged.
- Drivers cannot exceed 110 km/h. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- The speed and routes are monitored in real time through a satellite tracking system (GPS).
- Our minimum dispatch time is (2) hours from the time the reservation is confirmed, when in Santo Domingo or Punta Cana.
- Estimate additional time en route to pickup location when outside the cities were we operate.
- “Urgent dispatches”, ie, the requested less than four hours before picking up passengers, carry a charge of USD$20.
- Services with ‘pickup’ or ‘drop-off’ between 0000Hrs and 0659 Hrs (Dominican time) have additional charge of USD$20.
- Payments are nonrefundable.
- A credit voucher may be generated for future use with Transekur and will be valid for up to a year after issuance.
Smoking is not allowed in our vehicles
- Burns on roof, seats and carpets carry a charge of USD$100.00 per incident.
- If smoking inside the unit, sanitation rate is USD$250.00
- The use or transportation of illegal drugs according to the laws of the Dominican Republic is prohibited.
- The driver has the right to terminate the service without refund (if blatant indiscretion by the customer(s)).
- It is illegal to stand through the sunroof (sunroof).
- Vehicles may not be loaded beyond the manufacturer’s recommended specifications, i.e., the number of seat belts that the manufacturer installed on drive capacity.
- The company is not responsible in case of mechanical failure while en route and will only be responsible for replacing lost on a date mutually agreed upon time.
- The customer assumes full financial responsibility for vehicle damage caused during rental duration for them or any member of your group.